- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Or, “How You Know You Are In An Abusive Relationship 101”
My mom absolutely refused to let me see this movie and once I actually saw it, i saw why
That’s the most chilling possible comment on this post.
The Hulk ain’t never lied.
I can’t even express how much respect I have for Mark Ruffalo. The dude’s on the US terrorism watchlist for fuck’s sake.
Omg, it’s true.
wow. i didn’t know about this fracking thing. click the link above and watch the trailer.
THIS IS IMPORTANT.
wow.. the fucking story line. speechless.
It’s such an important time for this film to come out.
It’s so easy for the film idustry to show people we fought against in the past as real people. But it’s something new to put a face a name and a story to the people that so many of us see as the enemy.
Please watch the trailer. This’ll stir up a lot of shit with the american public but I have a good feeling about this movie.
Holy shit this looks incredible.